A gift to Neighborhood House changes their lives
Every day, over 200 individuals are served by Neighborhood House. Each dollar you give makes the difference in the life of a child, senior citizen, or family. Your donation helps meet basic and vital human needs, from providing food to improving the quality of life by giving a safe, warm, positive environment for our children and senior adults each day.
Your support also makes a life-long difference:
- Neighborhood House provides vital early childhood education to ensure our preschoolers are safe, nurtured and developmental on track as they start kindergarten.
- Our school-age children receive homework assistance each day, life skills training and support for their school needs to help ensure their educational success.
- Teenagers receive job skills training, leadership opportunities and college experiences to prepare them for college and career. Adults receive financial education and coaching opportunities to change the course of the future for their families!
HOW YOUR DONATION HELPS:
- $25 buys school supplies for our children in our Youth or Child Development programs.
- $50 purchases 2 daily, nutritional meals for 10 preschoolers for two weeks.
- $100 provides a week of homework help and conflict resolution classes for a teen.
- $250 provides one month of social activity and wellness classes for senior adults.
- $500 provides job skills training and career exploration for a teen to dream and create a plan and skills to achieve those dreams!
- $1,000 provides a life changing college trip for 8 teenagers!
A gift to Neighborhood House is an investment that changes lives and produces positive returns for all of us.
Learn more about how to get involved